- We discussed the importance of good storytelling:
- Background - Problem - Solution - Lesson
- We learned different cuts and when we might want to use them
- We checked out the great stories that are shared on Great Big Story (some 'colorful' for sure)
- Remember, there doesn't always need to be a real 'problem'. It is all about framing the story and what the people have done to overcome that issue.
- Make sure you have identified what your dramatic reading will be.
- music lyrics
- other short spoken-word type pieces
| || |