- We studied and practiced using music to sync our transitions.
- You can use different music, but music with a strong beat helps when syncing up, especially earlier in learning this device.
- Create a 1 minute video where you use the beat of the music to sync cuts in your edit.
- Remember, not all of the clips need to sync, but most do at some point.
- Also remember, your hearing helps you 'expect the transition' so you might consider making the transition just before the beat, but play with it to see for sure. Each edit is a little different.