This video is super cool (extremely slowed down), but has some great shots too.
- We reviewed your really good Swish Transition pieces
- We watched some pieces that use sound to help bring the audience along.
- We discussed the importance of sound and transitions in creating relevance and emphasizing importance.
- We have done a lot with moving the camera. Now you are going to be stuck a little with having an inanimate (non-living) object. Consider how you can make this interesting for your viewers.
- Consider watching other people's work on this (search YouTube or Vimeo, etc.)
- Create a 60-90 sec piece, using sound, about one element (fire, water, air, earth)
- Make sure you only choose 1 element
- Get sound using your camera, a phone, or your computer. If you have another method, feel free to try anything.
- Consider using an audio track you own or a preview download from the websites I have listed above.