- We reviewed some different dramatic (and less than) readings for video.
- We reviewed the ASTE Ididacontest and other actual audiences we will be creating meaningful content for.
- We discussed the next project for a Product Review
- Product reviews do not sell the product. They inform the viewer of the function, special characteristics, and potentially include personal feelings about the use of the product.
- The challenge comes in making an inanimate, non-moving subject compelling.
- You MUST have a script for work like this.
- For work like this, a common constraint will be time for allowed client commercial slot. Standard is usually 30 sec. up to a 60 sec. spot (though rare).
- Choose a product, and will do, and create a 30 OR 60 second product review.
- You must have a script and a shot list for us to verify and help with for Thursday.