- We reviewed different pieces of dramatic reading in videography.
- We discussed different methods used to fit with the spoken word.
- Remember, your imagery will need to fit the overall story.
- Consider what ambient sounds you can also use.
- Consider what tools you are using to capture the audio.
- Keep working on your Dramatic Reading piece. Find a poem (or write your own), and make sure you plan this one out. Really think about how you can fit all the pieces together. Think of this like a mid-term exam, where you show everything you have learned to this point.
- On Thursday, we will review what you have and any other needs. Try to bring at least a basic shot list or a storyboard and your reading piece.