- We reviewed each others long and wide shots.
- We discussed compression and when we might use long and wide.
- We also discussed transitions using compositional elements.
- Remember what compression does to your shots.
- Think of all the ways you can move your viewers' eyes through even the changes in your shots.
- Complete a 1-3 minute piece based off of any music you wish. Think of the mood of the music, and work to get good compositional transitions (this is where you guide your viewers' eyes).