- We reviewed each others' 'foreboding' (which is a noun after all) projects
- We watched Watchtower (above), Seat 22, and Shakespeare in 2016
- We discussed the importance of audio and visual composition
- Remember to make sure that when you do use sound, you take your time and think it through
- Also take time to think about each shot. Practice the Composition Rules you read about. They are VITAL to great work.
- Read all of the 18 Rules of Composition
- Choose 5 to practice
- Take video showcasing your best shots of each of your 5 chosen composition choices
- Your video can have one shot for each, or multiple in a showcase
- Video can have audio, but not required
- Video should be no more than 2 minutes
- For extra effect, consider how you could put this all into some kind of storyline and single composition.