- We reviewed our first projects
- We discussed some important aspects of learning video
- Remember when trying to get video and audio lined up, try to get the video to switch just at or slightly before the music.
- 24fps is the best for your final result, but can be limiting when you want to slow something down.
- Shoot a similar 1-minute piece to music with outdoor content, but make sure for this one you put your camera into 60fps, and use the turtle in iMovie to slow that footage down to slow-motion. Let's see how this differs...