Sorry guys. Cant believe I missed this post.
- We split into teams and grabbed footage related to an audio track each team agrees to use.
- We reviewed our footage from the interview and looked at syncing audio and video as well as color balance and composition.
- We started editing our footage from the audio shoot into personal (small group) projects.
- Remember, you are just learning some of these things, but syncing settings in cameras is vital to keeping the right look.
- Audio is SOOO important and we need to take time to get good audio from people speaking.
- Syncing audio can be cumbersome but well worth it in the end.
- Next week, you will be working on a personal project to find video for a particular track (any you want) and keeping your shots paced and composed to add to the mood/feel of the audio.
- Maybe spend some time deciding what track you would like to use.
- Watch the video "Lenny's Garage" and be ready to discuss what you liked and saw interesting in the video.