- We mocked up a whole interview set and each person got a chance at each role, at least for a bit
- We discussed some, how we want to set things up and make sure we keep things composed well.
- Remember, we use a clap to help us sync up audio later
- We also need to be VERY aware of any other sound distractions
- Also, if we are nice and coordinated, things move much faster
- REMEMBER, this stuff takes a long time to set up and take down. Consider that in your estimation of project work like this.
- None for today, but be ready for Thursday and the weekend assignments.