Making Videos with Video - whoa....
- We reviewed our Scavenger Hunt video projects in groups and shared out things we liked in our groups' work
- We talked about how we can add great audio by using our phones or other devices
- We also talked about capturing video with what we have, but making sure we are doing our best to stabilize our video for viewer enjoyment...
- Man, you guys had some great videos.
- I still think your picture of me is a little off. The horns should clearly be MUCH longer.
- We all love video that is stable. We all dislike the feeling of nausea produced with shaky video. So....yeah...
- Create a 1-2 minute video where you can show examples (and non examples) of healthy screen time. Be creative, be funny if you want, but get the message across that we know what healthy screen time is.
- You MUST incorporate real video
- You are NOT required to use audio, but if you do, grab good audio from a device made for it.
- You are NOT required to have this done by Thursday. We can talk about ideas and work together on Thursday. I will have time for that an questions in class, so just be ready to share your ideas and ready to work on Thursday.