- We revisited the Rule of Thirds
- We signed in to Homeroom
- We practiced workflow
- Camera to Computer to Internet (sharing)
- We practiced the Rule of Odds
- The Rule of Odds is more about using things to keep your eye focused on the most important things in a shot. Odd numbers help drive your viewers' eye to the subject and not get lost in duplicates or middle spaces.
- Feel free to look up more examples!
- Practice the Rule of Odds along with the Rule of Thirds. Try both and try to combine then where/when you can.
- Bring your best Rule of Odds pics to class, and feel free to post your practice work during the week to Homeroom.