- We studies pictures and the use of left-to-right composition.
- We practiced LtoR composition using inanimate and animate objects.
- Remember LtoR has a lot to do (we think) with how we learn to read and process information culturally. This does not mean that other cultures will see our photos the same way, but by in large, this is how many photos in Western cultures are more easily received.
- Remember, a non-LtoR composition can be good and bring a sense of tension than a more commonly composed photo would.
- Light, light direction, human movement or looking distance, and any number of other factors like lines, can also create a generally LtoR composition.
- Study and practice Left to Right composition
- Find one good example of LtoR composition and be ready to share it next class.
- Take photos using LtoR composition and be ready to share your best with the class on Wednesday.