- We practiced Filling the Frame
- Remember, this means that ONE subject completely fills the entire frame.
- It is a form of simplification
- We also discussed the abilities of your 'cheap' cameras
- Practice Filling the Frame
- Post your best example to the Class Photoshare in Homeroom
- Complete on staged series of photographs around ONE subject, using objects around it like Peter McKinnon does to draw attention to it.
- This is a form of Still Life photography.
- It may take some time. Pay attention to light, textures, focus, etc.
- Take as many photos as you need and upload your best one to the Class Photoshare in Homeroom.
- Good Luck!