Sorry for the lateness all...
- We continued our work with lines and watched Matti's discussion on lines in composition.
- We practiced his techniques to try to see how we can use lines in different ways when shooting with subjects.
- Consider how you use lines to draw the viewer's eye, no matter how you are doing it, be aware.
- We are moving on to Simplification in our photos. Study/look up the idea of 'simplification'. To make things simple, the idea of simplification I want you to be working with this week is when you make sure that only the main subject is what your eye is drawn toward.
- Try taking extremely simple photos and put your shots up to the Homeroom Class Share. We will discuss this more on Monday.