- We practiced training our eyes with a 5-shot challenge, shooting 5 shots of one object from different angles.
- We discussed Value, Contrast, and Mood as part of the 'feel' of photography.
- We practiced editing our photos for both high and low contrast.
- We shared our high and low contrast work.
- Remember, most portraits of males tend to be higher contrast, whereas females are often lower.
- Low contrast is generally more inviting, while high is more intense.
- Use contrast to make your images more intense or more inviting. Consider the 'story' you are telling. Create a mood, and take photos to meet that mood. This is often done in editing. Upload your favorite mood piece to your Personal Portfolio and write an explanation of what you were attempting and how you feel about the final product.