- We had Mrs. Chastain discuss the importance of lines, weight, and value in some of the work of the Masters of Photography.
- Think of the importance of how lines move our eyes through an image.
- Consider the importance of negative space and shadows as strong line definition.
- Consider how some things ca interrupt lines to give some more depth to a shot.
- Find an image online that you like that uses lines well.
- Try to copy an aspect of that image.
- Make your image black and white
- Post your image to the photo share for us to discuss on Wednesday