- We discussed the importance of aperture in the Light Triangle.
- We talked about the fact that aperture affects both the amount of light and the depth of field.
- We practiced using the Aperture Priority setting to take photos with blurred backgrounds.
- Remember that in order to get blurred backgrounds, you also need enough distance between the subject and the background. Try bringing you subject closer to the camera so the background is further away.
- Take photos using Aperture Priority (or Manual if you know that) to get a shallow Depth of Field.
- Post 1-2 of your favorites to your team photo shares.