- We did the 'hold in your hand' challenge where we placed one subject in a way that they were 'being held' by the first (closer) subject.
- We reviewed the importance of correct skin tones and color combinations with blue/teal and orange complimentary colors.
- While the video above is in reference to video, similar rules apply well to photos. Consider how the contrast of colors can make your subject more identifiable on the exposure/photo.
- Well, darn it, no real snow to speak of... so...
- Using a human subject, attempt to work with the orange and blue color scheme and create upload your best 'orange & teal' to your personal portfolio. Explain what you learned and the experience in general.