- We discussed how to set up class with so many students.
- So far we are thinking of splitting the class so that we have teams to work in, but keep the same size.
- We will work for the next week in the team you guys have chosen so far.
- Remember, the Rule of Thirds means that the subject should be lined up on one of the lines.
- Many photographers (most) tend to favor one line, so try to push yourself this week.
- You can always take more photos, but try to focus on Rule of Thirds.
- Feel free to look for videos related to the "Rule of Thirds in Photography" in YouTube or any other video platform and be ready to share what you learned (maybe with your team?) - make sure it is appropriate if you do...
- Take photos using the Rule of Thirds. Try living and non-living subjects (like above)
- Post 1-2 of your favorite photos to your TEAM PHOTOSHARE.
- Write a short description of what you were attempting to do with the photo and why you like this one the best.
- Review others' work and respond with constructive criticism to at least 2 people. Let them know what they did well, and give them any thoughts on what they might do better. You can also ask them questions to get more info from them on what they did.
- USE THE BUTTONS BELOW TO POST TO YOUR SPECIFIC TEAM FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT.