- We practiced proper exposure for subjects in photography.
- We practiced some different tips and tricks in Lightroom to get proper exposure.
- Remember that we should expose for the subject, not the foreground/background.
- There are tricks to this in Lightroom and other photo editing softwares, but our eyes should be drawn to the subject.
- Continue with your still life photography. Here is your plan for this week.
- Identify a product or food type shoot. Consider placing elements to be pleasing to the eye and that draw attention to the subject.
- Remember to remain vertical or horizontal at 90 degrees for this assignment.
- PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR LIGHTING!!!!