- We creatively practiced with shutter speed and posted attempts to the Classroom Challenges.
- We discussed what Aperture is and practiced it, specifically in Aperture Priority.
- Remember, Aperture controls light and depth of field. These are both powerful and creative, but you need to practice it to understand it.
- Practice taking photos in Aperture Priority (A, or AV) and share you're comparison photos (be as artistic as you would like or feel inclined) to your Personal Portfolio.
- If you are not sure about Aperture Priority, feel free to look up some more tutorials.