- We practiced with 'Filling the Frame' photos
- We discussed the importance of Negative Space in photography
- We practiced using the fog as a backdrop to help us utilize negative space.
- Remember, Negative Space can be used to help you tell your story. It is not bad, it is actually very good, and can help you isolate your subject. Negative space is not useless space, it his, in fact, helpful in drawing your viewers' eyes where you want them to go.
- Research and practice using Negative Space in your photography.
- Post your best photo for Negative Space to your personal portfolio.