- We practiced still life photography with elements within the building.
- We discussed what it means to critique each other's work.
- We discussed the 'stories' that are behind different moods in photographs.
- Remember, with your skills, you need to be thinking about how you are going to put it all together to tell a story. You are thinking of emotion, of feeling and mood, and of how you manipulate your camera to get what you want.
- Start thinking of what you are going to be doing for your required iDidaContest photos. You will be graded on the following RUBRIC (http://ididacontest.org/assets/rubrics/2017/2017-aste-rubric-photo.pdf), so please take time to read it and understand it.
- You are required to submit a photo to the iDidaContest photo-share, but please do not do this yet.
- The requirements are Tells a Story and Life in Alaska.