- We covered the importance of powerful editing tools and how learning them will help you become a better photographer.
- We spent some time learning Adobe Lightroom.
- Consider buying Lightroom $10/month for students (this is the industry standard and recommended most highly as such).
- or Affinity Photo $49 on time
- Remember that editing software is often used to do different things, sometimes too far, but when understood, it can be a strong tool for better understanding photography altogether.
- Using what you have learned about shutter speed and any other resources you can find online, practice longer shutter speed shots that require some more thinking.
- Your options are as follows - (shutter speeds will vary)
- River Photos w/ longer shutter speeds
- Car Light Trails
- Choose at least one of these to practice. You will use the best of these photos for your Personal Portfolio
| || |
For similar tutorials on river and/or starlight or astrophotography, feel free to look online.