- We discussed moving from technical aspects of camera functions to composition in everything we take photos of.
- We discussed 18 Composition Rules of Photography
- Remember, there are many others. This is just one website to help people.
- We practiced Symmetry at the school.
- Remember, if you are using a wide angle lens, you may experience some distortion, so maybe change your focal length to adjust for a better composition.
Study and practice the compositional technique of Symmetry.
- Try to find things that are as symmetrical as possible and make sure your personal angle is a straight on as possible to get the best shot.
- Take a look at excellent examples online. 500px, has some beautiful symmetry shots.
- Post some of your symmetry shots to your team and/or the main to get feedback.
- Give feedback to your teammates.
Post your very best Symmetry shot to your personal portfolio by Monday before class along with your writeup to it.
- Remember, writeup should include what you struggled with and learned during this exercise.