- We worked on editing skills in Lightroom
- We showed some of our photos and their edits
- Remember, use all the different functions to learn this program. It is FAR superior to Mac's Photos app.
- Use the Radial and Graduated Filters to help isolate your subjects and highlight areas of interest when you need. It is good practice.
- Work on getting a few good shots with long exposure Car Trails.
- Use the video above to help some.
- Most of you don't have a remote, so just use the 2 sec. timer so you don't mess up the shot.
- You can try much faster shutter speeds or whatever you want. This is a lesson that you can do a lot with. The video just helps you see where to start.