- We reviewed our 24 Exposure Challenge photos
- We worked on Simplification as a form of photography
- Simplification (also sometimes referred to as Minimalist Photography) seeks to remove all extra information from the viewer's attention. The idea is to isolate on subject matter and remove any possible distractions.
- Simplification seems like a simple concept, but in reality, it will challenge you to rely on good photo composition rather than interesting subject matter.
- Take your time with simplification and train your eye to search for things that are not something you might otherwise pay attention to.
- Take photos using the methods of Simplification.
- Choose 2-3 of your very favorite photos to represent this challenge and post them on your website under a page called 'Simplification'.