- We reviewed some websites. GREAT WORK so far!
- We discussed value as a way to demonstrate dimension in photos.
- We practiced in a more subdued light outside. Remember to review how more harsh or more soft light plays in your photographs.
- Remember, value helps to add dimension to your work.
- Think of how light works across your screen. Pay attention to shadows and light.
- Find interesting and imaginative scenes to pull from.
- Continue working in Manual and RAW to get good black and white photos. Choose your very favorite from the last week as your example of greatness and upload it with an explanation of why it is your favorite.