We are coming to the end of our official time in the course. You guys have done some great stuff. Remember, I am all about your learning and the process thereof. Many of you have asked me, "Is this a good photograph?" My response is usually pretty vague. That is because, of course I like the photographs. The question is what do YOU think of it and what did you learn doing it. What might you do differently next time, or how might you apply what you learned in different circumstances?
- We reviewed the S2 Website Rubric found on the upper right of this screen by clicking the big button.
- We discussed the importance of practicing composition and keeping our eyes trained on things.
- We spent time making sure you guys are solid on your websites.
- Work on your COMPOSITION STUDY
- Use the website 18 Composition Rules
- Study those rules and try out at least 10 of them
- Create a page and populate it with examples and explanation of your learning.