YAY!!!! - You made it!
- I am going to be working through your finals (if I have not already) and giving you real feedback for each.
- I really enjoyed having each and every one of you, and hope to see you guys more in the future. Most importantly, I hope you learned some new things, mades some new acquaintances, and enjoyed the class.
- Please take some time (after your final grade is posted, if you would like) to give me some feedback on my teaching and on the course. Please click the link to the form below (remember, you can be anonymous).
- Thanks again all. Don't forget to say 'Hi' if you see me so I don't feel bad and rejected....
- Well, here is the thing. I am much more concerned about learning than I am about timelines, though they are important. Here is what you can do if you need more time than today...
- First - send me a writeup explaining your situation so that we communicate your need.
- Second - work with me on a realistic plan to demonstrate that you understand all these concepts or that you will accept a grade deserving of your current level of mastery.
- Third (maybe) - consider taking the course again to truly master the skills and demonstrate your learning.