Fast Shutter Speed
Pretty great inspiration here...LINK
- We worked on our websites some and troubleshooted some needs.
- We discussed "Fly" photography with fast shutters
- We practices Fly photos with shutter speeds starting at around 1/320 and up
- Remember that in order to get motion stopped, you will need high shutter speeds. That means often opening up aperture, but not too much, and possibly raising your ISO.
- Start around 1/320 if you want to get good stuff. You will probably need to be closer to 1/500+ to get no blur at all.
- Continue to work on your webpages.
- Practice and share your fast shutter speed project work in the photo share or send it to me so that I can share it out.