- We reviewed critical vocabulary up to date.
- We discussed the importance of Aperture in photography.
- We introduced Shutter Speed and will be working on long exposures.
- We played with the form of "Light Painting"
- Remember that Aperture helps isolate the important parts of your photo.
- If you are doing things like portrait photography, low f/stops (more open apertures) will help blow out backgrounds and focus people's attention on the subject.
- Shutter speed can be used for all kinds of things. It can be really fun with long exposures when you know what you are doing.
- If you haven't already, complete the Aperture & Portrait assignment in CANVAS
- Continue to use long exposure with a steadied camera to get long exposures of light painting.
- If you would like to experiment more, consider slightly shorter shutter speeds, like 5 sec. for car trails.
- Post some of your work to the photo share or email it to me so that I can post it for you.
- YOU GUYS ROCK!