- Today was a big day! - most everyone now has cameras they were waiting for. YAY!!!
- We discussed a lot of camera functions and knobs (you don't need to have these memorized yet, but you will as we go further)
- We also focused on the idea of just using the AV or A function to control our aperture and let the camera do most of the rest.
- Remember, the aperture is like the iris of your eye. The smaller the number, the larger the whole, so the more light you get.
- Also, the larger the whole, the bigger the background 'splotches' will be.
- Play with using a low number (open aperture) and having a farther background to get the blown out look of the photo above.
- Take several photos this way and choose maybe 3-5 to share with the class on Friday
- If you have some, and you are on the Photo Share, send us 1 or 2 of your best and look for others and comment there..
- IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, post them in the comment section below (first name and last INITIAL only) - the rest of the class will benefit from questions and answers here.
- Have fun!!!