- We shared our pictures to our groups. I am working on a better way to share with our class...
- We discussed the Exposure Triangle (Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO) and how each works
- We discussed the understanding that Photography is an art where we want to convey something like reality, but just outside of it. Just a bit of our interpretation of the moment.
- We talked about how we use different things to convey emotion.
- Remember, I am not asking you memorize the Exposure Triangle. That is one thing you will learn.
- Also, this class will have a lot of sharing of photos and discussion of mood, so we are practicing what we can with the equipment we have.
- Use pictures you took from class or something you get this next day or two at home and try to edit it in software (whatever works, iPhoto/Photos for Mac is great) to elicit a mood you are going for.
- Bring a prepared photo to share in class and explain your process.