- We did quick introductions and dove right into it.
- We discussed important terms (aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focal length, focus)
- We briefly touched on the importance of the Rule of Thirds
- Terms are important to know, because they make sure we are discussing the same things
- The Rule of Thirds is a important rule in composition. It can be broken, but you must know why you are breaking it!
- Take photos using the Rule of Thirds. If you need to, research a bit to find out more examples. Bring a couple of your photos in to discuss on Wednesday.