You guys have been awesome, and I am really sorry for being all over the place with this computer thing. Back on, and ready to roll...
- We shared some of our photos of inspiration
- We discussed some of the techniques used to get those photos
- We took some time to realize that this stuff takes practice.
- We found photos we could emulate and we tried to do so (with some amazing successes)
- Remember, now you 'know' the basics of exposures, but we have to get over any humps of lack of inspiration, and get on with learning and practicing.
- This is the hardest part of anything, getting through the plateau of learning new things to putting them to work and hard practice.
- Keep looking for inspiration and push yourself to learn techniques from masters.
- Complete your Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Keep working on your websites. This will be your final evaluation portfolio for the course.
- Find at least one inspirational photo and try to reproduce something similar. Be ready to share these in class and/or on the photo share.