Negative Space Awesomeness...
- We practiced another color set of 5.
- We discussed different online resources for learning more.
- We discussed the importance of Negative Space - think background.
- We used flash to help soften the harsh light of a super sunny day.
- We also talked about ASTE's Ididacontest
- Keep thinking of color and using it to help weight and enhance your composition
- Flash can be used out side on sunny days to help bring detail and balance shadows in harsh light.
- Negative space is very important when thinking and trying to get fantastic simple photos.
- ASTE has a competition for students every year. I want as many of you as possible to enter.
- Keep working on your website portfolios. I will have the rubric up tonight (Friday).
- Practice looking for and taking photos of negative space (take at least 20 and keep at least 2).
- Add a page on your online portfolio for Negative Space.
- Check out the winners of the iDidaContest - click to see them now