- We discussed the rights and responsibilities of journalists.
- We discussed the role of journalism in schools.
- We discussed and debated the importance of the First Amendment and how we often can, but sometimes may decide not to publish.
- We also discussed the ability for the government to sanction first amendment rights in certain circumstances.
- Remember, even our founding fathers considered the rights laid out in the First Amendment to be placed there before the rights in the Second and subsequent amendments. That is how important they saw it.
- Complete 'Code of Ethics' in Canvas