- We discussed the current situation with the US Government shutdown and 'the wall'
- We discussed what a 'state' is
- We discussed the 4 features of a state (sovereignty, territory, population, government)
- We discussed the 4 roles of a government (protection, order, helping citizens, making laws)
- We discussed how countries share different interesting features (made our own countries)
- Remember that geography and place will have a large impact on cultures of areas and, thus, ways of thinking
- Complete Geography & Culture in Canvas before Tuesday