- We took a look at business card designs and inspiration from GraphicRiver.
- We started working on business card designs.
- Remember, when working for clients, it is important to think about what the first impression might be. Even when creating business cards, we have to consider how people will interpret them and what they are meant to show at first look.
- Finish your business card.
- Make sure you choose a card that is for an actual 'local' business.
- Also make sure you use some basic level of color or attachment to the actual business, but you can be completely original in your design. You do not have to replicate bad design if that is all the business has currently.