- WE completed our final draft of our business cards and discussed the changes/improvements.
- We discussed what INFOGRAPHICS are.
- Graphic representations of data (information) that makes dense content more 'readable' to an audience (as opposed to reading it in long form)
- Information is processed in a number of ways. It is not accurate to state that information is best represented through writing at all times. Often people will consider information and remember it better if it is visually grasped.
- Choose any infographic that you feel is at your ability to both be challenged by, and also simple enough to complete using Keynote. (Google or whatever works for you).
- Create a replica version using Keynote.
- Be ready to discuss the information or purpose of the infographic and why certain design decisions were made. Also consider if those decisions were good or could be improved upon.