- We reviewed each others' Invitational Flyers
- We discussed the above graphic and learned the vocab on it
- We started our websites/portfolios with students.weebly.com
- Remember, most importantly in design, each element should have a purpose. If it doesn't have a purpose, seriously consider whether it needs to be there.
- Think of different ways you can emphasize your main information. Is it font, size, weight, color, etc?
- Work on your websites. Use awwwards.com as inspiration for what you might want to set up your portfolios to look like. Remember, this is a design class, so consider design. If you get time, set up 2 pages titled as below: