- We discussed the essential question: "How do we use technology to better organize and present information?"
- We logged into our students.weebly.com accounts (username: f.last - password: journalism)
- We talked about different websites, their purposes and audiences, and effectiveness
- We talked about upcoming stories to consider
- Remember, we define how we want our audience to interact with the information we are presenting
- Weebly is a simple tool to build websites. This is yours as long as you are in this class.
- Weebly will be your learning portfolio tool for this class, but it is more too.
- Complete a single page on your Weebly account about a singular topic. You can make up the topic or use one as a practice.
- You could think of a product you like, your church, an activity, or a cause.
- Websites are used for all kinds of things. For this one, I am concerned about how you are presenting your information, so you can copy from the internet. Just put the links at the bottom of the page if you are stealing... :)