- We discussed the importance of considering issues like the shooting in Las Vegas as intellectual and intelligent members of our society.
- We discussed the role of citizens in the world, their country, state, local, and city/town level governments.
- We discussed the role of gerrymandering in a case the Supreme Court will be hearing this session.
- Remember that citizens have less political influence (usually) the greater the distance they are from the overall level of government (i.e. citizens have greater influence in their local government than on the national or international governments).
- Complete "Gerrymandering & Keeping Power" in Canvas.