| || |
Sorry this is late everyone. I had some technical issues trying to post this earlier.
- We we discussed the importance of Locke and Hobbes on thinking of Social Contract.
- We reflected and formalized our thoughts on Why Government
- Hobbes' view of the nature of man influences him to see the dangers of humanity as something to fear, and that a strong leader is far more important.
- Locke believes that man's nature is far more peaceful, but that they should be empowered to overthrow the government when necessary.
- Complete the Limiting Government Packet for Tuesday