- We discussed the economic power of the United States and the influence of wealth countries over others.
- We discussed the ways that measures can be assessed for topics like wealth considering things like he GDP, the PPP, and different indexes that researchers use.
- We started our discussion on the importance of the Fourth Estate.
- Remember, the 4th Estate is not an official part of any government, but it is the section of a society that wield political power through some form of influence - usually referred to as the press or media.
- In 2017, the Fourth Estate can certainly pertain to the regular populace, as the world has been introduced to the idea of social media and is, for many, the greatest source of news and information.
- Complete the Fake News assignment in Canvas.