- We discussed the importance of the background of the framing of the Constitution on its basic tenets.
- We discussed the importance of the Bill or Rights as a 'correction' to the Constitution, giving the people more clearly-defined powers and protecting the minority dissenters.
- Jamestown Colony - 1607, Pilgrims 1620
- Revolutionary war - 1775-1783
- Declaration of Independence - 1776
- Articles of Confederation - 1781
- Constitution - 1787
- Bill of Rights - 1791
- None for Thursday. Too late to do something well. I will have this up for tomorrow.