- We reviewed the thinking of Locke and Hobbes.
- We discussed the relationship of the government and the people.
- We completed our handout.
- We started looking at what things are needed in every 'state'.
- Remember that the issues that we are discussing are really about helping you to think for yourselves and find what you believe. You will witness different thinking about government, and much of this is derived from early thinkers. It is important to know what kind of philosophy someone may be ascribing to in order to better understand their point of view, as well as defend your own if it differs.
- Complete What is a State Handout
- Complete in Canvas Current Events #1 - Will post soon