- We discussed the rights of the minority (any group that is not in the popular majority at that time).
- We discussed implicit bias and its impact on our selves and our society.
- We researched the Bill of Rights (first 10 amendments to the U.S. Constitution)
- Remember that implicit bias is something we all have. It is something we do not always express explicitly, but to think that we are all perfect and do not have predetermined thoughts about others is simply not true. Of course, we can overcome them, but to do so, we have to recognize them first.
- Remember, in many ways, the Bill of Rights were the things that were needed to help protect the rights of anyone found in the minority.
- Complete the Bill or Rights assignment in Canvas.